Monday, August 17, 2009

I've been silent for a while....

Hey ya all!
I really haven't wrote here for veeery long time. I think I will write some articles in the plane on my way to Korea.
What is new here (very briefly):
- I went to Kyoto using the Seishun 18 Kippu. The result: 12 h one way, 8 or 9 transfers.....local trains only. The money? Only 2300 yen. So what will you give me - your money or your time? I will write more about Kyoto...some disappointments and lots of fun, but I prefer thinking of the good things and party time we had.
- THERE IS SIMPLY NO TIME!!! Only 9 more working days in Hitachi AMS. Couple of presentations and lots of work to do about it. Actually I cannot wait to finish it to go to Tokyo then Korea and then - HOOOOME, SWEET HOME!!!! I didn't feel home sick all these months being here. I fully enjoyed my time ^^ But now when my 2 lovely and crazy Bulgarian friends Ira and Yana came here, I really, really want to go back sooner and have more fun like thing on places I know, places I know how to get to and do whatever I want the way I like it.... I miss my room and my cell phone which is not working here. Just hear this: today I remembered that I don't remember where I put it when I came here and I haven't seen it more than 5 months so I found it turned it on and .....saw my old wallpaper....Oguri Shun (да Иржо, Огурчики....само дето го гледах само по плакати в реален размер, не мога да се оплача, ама ако беше нещо като да раздава автографи и снимки хич нямаше да се оплача. Дорче, ослушвай се за други японски продукции в БГ :))

I just won't tell you what was my dwallpaper on my Japanese cell phone from time to time.... Everyone were joking "Is he your boyfriend?" No, he is not and why does he have to be to put him on my keitai? Drooling is still legal...


Well, people say I have good taste...if they like Japanese man at all ^^

Anyway, I lived in my drama for almost 6 months here. During Spring, Summer and.... not Autumn..... They all say Autumn in Japan is very beautiful. Hope to see it some day sooner. Spring was also beautiful.

WOW, WOW, WOW, it's getting late.
Tomorrow is my first working day from long time.... Gotta go to bed.... my puffy and large and comfortable bed... with my cute Winnie the Pooh pillow for hugging and another one - orthopedic... Will bring it back to Bulgaria. My sister will finally have her pillow. So picky on them....

OK, see ya soon. Hugs, kisses, besos mi todo senoras y senores.
(My Spanish sucks but you all got the idea, coz you are my clever and lovely friends)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, my dearest friend it sure sounds like a lot of fun! ^^ Why were you disappointed from Kyoto I just wonder...

    Well, it doesn't really matter though 'cause pretty soon you'll be back home with us and I just can't wait. ^^ Hugs

    ReplyDelete